|Image Found Here|
- Warm up before you exercise. Stretching is important to ensure that you don’t injure your knees.
- Taking supplements such as Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM may promote joint health (consult your physician.)
- Consider your weight. The loss of even a few pounds for those that are overweight can lessen the load on joints and have a profound impact on pain and joint longevity.
- See the doctor if you have knee pain for more than a week. Many problems can be corrected if they’re caught early.
- Exercise! Keeping your muscles limber and strengthening them does wonders for joint health. Check out these websites for some knee exercises;
-6 Ways To Keep Your Knees Pain Free
-Healthy Knees: 10 Tips To Prevent Pain
-How to Strengthen Your Knees
We hope that with these tips, your use of Sore No More will become more geared toward relieving your post-exercise aches rather than chronic pain!
*Sore No More! is not a licensed physician. All information on this blog is researched by our staff and is subject to inaccuracies. No information found here should be used in the place of advice from your doctor. * Sore No More 150 East Center Street Moab, Utah 84532 Tel: (435) 259-5931 Toll Free: (800) 842-6622 www.sorenomore.com