In a society where computers are a means for work, communication and play many suffer from chronic wrist pain. Sore No More is great for relieving carpal tunnel or other wrist related pain, but to pack an extra punch you can also try the following;
- Apply Sore No More to your wrists and then put on wrist braces. While the braces keep your wrists straight, relieving nerve pressure, the Sore No More will sooth aches and pains.
- Reorganize your computer station so it’s ergonomically correct.
- Before you go to bed at night devote 10 minutes to icing your wrists. (A good way to do this is to fill a pitcher with ice and water and submerge your arm in it.)
- Stretch your wrists using stretches like the ones found here. Do these stretches at least a couple of times per day to keep your wrists mobile and limber.
- Next time you get a massage ask your therapist to pay extra attention to your hands, causing pain and tingling. A massage therapist can work on relaxing those muscles.
- Find out if your chiropractor does extremity adjustments and ask them to adjust your wrists.
- Rest. It’s easy to get caught up spending hours on the computer, or doing any repetitive task with your hands/wrists. Give yourself a day off and indulge in other activities so that your wrists have a chance to rest.
*Sore No More! is not a licensed physician. All information on this blog is researched by our staff and is subject to inaccuracies. No information found here should be used in the place of advice from your doctor. * Sore No More 150 East Center Street Moab, Utah 84532 Tel: (435) 259-5931 Toll Free: (800) 842-6622 www.sorenomore.com